We can’t do it without our volunteers! It’s anticipated that there will be 700 volunteers involved with the 2017 Main Street Food Truck Festival!
Be a volunteer for one of the Top 10 Food Truck Festivals in the United States! Enjoy over 50 food trucks and craft vendors, local musicians, street performers, beer gardens, and great volunteer giveaways and prizes.
There are pre- and post-event opportunities to help if you are not available the day of. Each volunteer opportunity is listed by date and time on Signup.com (formerly Volunteer Spot).
Please sign up to volunteer for the 2017 Main Street Food Truck Festival!
- All volunteers must be age 18 or older
- All volunteers participating in alcohol sales must be age 21 or older
- All volunteers are encouraged to attend one pre-event training meeting
Volunteer Training Meetings
If volunteering for the festival on the day of the event, please plan on attending ONE of our volunteer meetings held at Epoch Church, 925 Main Street in downtown Little Rock:
- Thursday, September 14 • 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Tuesday, September 19 • 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday, September 23 • 9:00am – 10:30am