This year we are using a juried selection for arts and craft vendor. Please submit all forms and payment NO LATER THAN August 14 if you would like to be considered.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to this exciting event for Main Street!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Chellie at 501-375-0121. SE HABLA ESPANOL.
Celebration plans for the 7th Annual Main Street Food Truck Festival in downtown Little Rock are well underway! The 2017 festival will be Saturday, October 7, from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. between 3rd and 7th Streets on Main Street and a few blocks on Capitol Ave. This is one of the best events Arkansas has to offer! Not only is this event recognized as one of the BEST in the USA but it has been voted top in our state from various agencies, magazines and people’s choice awards.
Last year the festival had over 45,000 in attendance and 61 food trucks from across the state! The event is a project of the Downtown Little Rock Partnership (DLRP) and the Main Street Revitalization Committee with a mission of bringing people and activity to Main Street.
This year, over 50 food trucks as well as street buskers and artists, pop-up retailers and an interactive children’s village will add to the excitement. The festival will use a juried selection process for arts and crafts vendors. A limited number of artisans will be accepted. Application does not guarantee a spot in this year’s festival. Submit all forms and application fee BY NOON on August 14 if you would like to be considered. An EARLY BIRD booth pricing of $75 is offered to registration forms received by JULY 15. A check must accompany the registration form. After July 15, the fee is $125. For all artists, booth space is a single 10’x10 space. Booth sharing is not allowed. Entries received after August 14 will be considered on a case by case basis and the fee will be $200 if accepted. All artists will be notified of acceptance by August 18.
The fee must be paid via personal/business check. Credit card payments will NOT be accepted. Forms without payment and required documentation will not be considered. Checks should be made out to: Downtown Little Rock Partnership P. O. Box 1937, Little Rock, AR 72203. This is a rain or shine festival. By submitting payment you hereby agree to all terms set within this application form.
Documents required for participation
- Completed registration form
- Two or Three photos of recent work and one of booth set up
- Check made out to DLRP for $75 IF before July 15 and $125 from July 16-August 14.
- If applicant is not selected, the check will be destroyed (shredded).
We appreciate your interest and look forward to this exciting event for Main Street and downtown Little Rock! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Chellie at 501-375-0121. SE HABLA ESPANOL.
2017 Rules and Regulations
- Official date and time: MSFTF will take place on October 7, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Main Street Food Truck Festival is an outdoor event; rain or shine. Vendors should come prepared for the weather.
- Eligibility: Artists must be 16 years or older, present photo ID at check-in, and stay at the event for its entirety. Items for sale must be original, handmade works created by the artist. Prints of two-dimensional work are acceptable. Unapproved goods: MSFTF does not allow the following: hats, koozies, food items, beverages, buy-sell items, mass produced items, selling of any drug paraphernalia, tobacco products, or weapons, or bringing items unlike those juried, or setting up booths unlike those juried. Violators will be expelled immediately from the event with no refund. 3. Application and Booth Fees: For all artists, booth fee is $125 for a single 10’x10’. Submit all forms and application fee BY NOON on August 14 if you would like to be considered. EARLY BIRD INCENTIVE booth pricing is offered to registration forms received by JULY 15 FOR $75. A check must accompany the registration form. After July 15 fee is $125. For all artists, booth space is a single 10’x10 space. Booth sharing is not allowed. Entries received after August 14 will be considered on a case by case basis and the fee will be $200, if accepted (other restrictions apply). All artists will be notified of acceptance by August 18. Credit card payments will NOT be accepted. Checks should be made out to: Downtown Little Rock Partnership P.O. Box 1937, Little Rock, AR 72203.
- Load In: Begins 8:00 a.m. and ends 9:00 a.m. No exceptions. Late arrivals will not be allowed to vend and will not be refunded. If an assigned space is unoccupied by persons or furnishings by 9:00 AM, MSFTF has the right to repurpose the space without refund. An e-packet with a Drive and Drop schedule, specific instructions and particular assignment information will be sent two weeks prior to the event. 5. Live, interactive or teaching demonstrations are strongly encouraged. i.e. painting on site, make-n-take, shaping clay, caricatures, portraits, floral arranging, DIY projects, modeling.
- Booth staffing: Booths must be occupied at all times during festival hours. Assistants are permitted as long as the artist is also present. Please keep your booth open until the festival ends at 5 p.m.
- Booth safety: Artists must obey all laws pertaining to health, fire prevention, and public safety.
- Booth Space, Furnishings & Location: Each artist will have a pre-assigned and marked 10’ x 10’ space along Blocks 300-700 on Main Street or up and down Capitol Ave in Downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. Placement requests are not guaranteed. The space will be 10×10 feet (entire booth must fit inside the space). All booths will be located outside. Vendors are encouraged to bring tent, tables, chairs, etc. to personalize 10 X 10 space. It is the artist’s responsibility to furnish the assigned booth space. The MSFTF does not provide tents, tables or display materials. City ordinance requires all tents to be anchored with cement blocks, water barrels or sandbags. Unsecured tents or canopies will not be allowed.
- Electricity: No electric service is provided. Generators are allowed but must be preapproved.
- Insurance: The MSFTF is not responsible for insuring the artists’ works or displays and cannot accept responsibility for theft or damage. Security is provided during the festival and setup.
- Clean up: Leave the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash. Trash and recyclables must be deposited in designated receptacles only.
- Parking: Parking is permitted in designated areas only. 6th and Scott parking deck or outside event barricades.
- Refunds: MSFTF will not give refunds.
- Taxes: The State of Arkansas requires that anyone selling anything is liable for reporting and paying sales tax. Due to this state requirement, you will be given a sales tax form once you arrive. At the end of the event, you are required to fill out that form; recording your sales for the day and return it to the block captain.