We would like to offer you the opportunity to be a vendor at this great festival, noted as an AR Times People’s Choice award for Favorite Festival 5 years running and recently selected as one of the best in the country!
This year we are using a juried selection for arts and craft vendor. Please submit all forms and payment NO LATER THAN July 31 if you would like to be considered. We appreciate your interest and look forward to this exciting event for Main Street! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Chellie at 501-375-0121. SE HABLA ESPANOL.
Downtown Little Rock Partnership is a nonprofit 501 C-3 and registrations are considered tax deductible donations.
2016 Rules and Regulations
- Official date and time: The MSFTF will take place on September 24, 2016, from 11:00 AM to 5:00 p.m. Main Street Food Truck Festival is an outdoor event; the event will happen rain or shine. Vendors should come prepared for the weather.
- Eligibility: Artists must be 16 years or older, present photo ID at check-in, and stay at the show for its entirety. Items for sale must be original, handmade works created by the artist. Prints of two-dimensional work are acceptable. Unapproved goods: The MSFTF does not tolerate the following: t-shirts, hats, koozies, food items, beverages, buy-sell items, mass produced items, selling of any drug paraphernalia, tobacco products, or weapons, or bringing items unlike those juried, or setting up booths unlike those juried. Violators will be expelled immediately from the event with no refund.
- Application and Booth Fees: For all artists, booth fee is $60 for a single 10’x10’ or $120 for a double 20’x10’. Those that have vended with MSFTF previously will not have to pay the $15 application fee. New artists to MSFTF will be required to pay the $15 application fee. Booth sharing is not allowed. DEADLINE to register is July 31. The application fee (if applicable) may be paid via personal check/money order. Credit card payments will be accepted (fees will apply). Spaces will not be reserved without payment and required documentation. Checks should be made out to: Downtown Little Rock Partnership P.O. Box 1937, Little Rock, AR 72203. Submit forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set Up: Begins 8:00 a.m. and ends 9:30 a.m. no exceptions. Late arrivals will not be allowed to vend and will not be refunded. In the event an assigned space is unoccupied by persons or furnishings by 9:45 AM on Saturday, the MSFTF has the right to repurpose the booth without refund. Specific setup instructions will be sent closer to festival date.
- Booth staffing: Booths must be occupied at all times during festival hours. Assistants are permitted as long as the artist is also present. Please keep your booth open until the festival ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Booth furnishing: It is the artist’s responsibility to furnish the assigned booth space. The MSFTF does not provide tents or display materials.
- Booth safety: Artists must obey all laws pertaining to health, fire prevention, and public safety.
- Space assignments: Each space is 10’x10’ and is assigned by the committee. Placement requests are not guaranteed.
- Booth Space & Location: Each artist will have a preassigned and marked 10’ x 10’ space along Blocks 300-700 on Main Street or up and down Capitol Ave in Downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. The space will be 10×10 feet (entire booth must fit inside the space). All booths will be located outside. Each vendor will receive an e-packet with their particular assignment information by August 12th. Vendors are encouraged to bring tent, tables, chairs, etc. to personalize 10 X 10 space.
- Electricity: No electric service is provided to artists. Generators are allowed but must be preapproved.
- Insurance: The MSFTF is not responsible for insuring the artists’ works or displays and cannot accept responsibility for theft or damage. Security is provided during the festival and setup.
- Clean up: Leave the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash. Trash and recyclables must be deposited in designated receptacles only.
- Parking: Parking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Refunds: The MSFTF will not give refunds.
- Taxes: The State of Arkansas requires that anyone selling anything is liable for reporting and paying sales tax. Due to this state requirement, you will be given a sales tax form once you arrive. At the end of the event, you are required to fill out that form; recording your sales for the day and return it to the block captain.